A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mlcak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mlcak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mlcak
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mlcak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mlcak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlcak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mlcak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mlcak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mlcak practice?
- Dr. Mark Mlcak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mlcak practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.