A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mlcak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mlcak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mlcak
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mlcak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mlcak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlcak graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mlcak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mlcak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mlcak practice?
- Dr. Mark Mlcak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mlcak practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.