Dr. Mark Mohney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Mohney?

October 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mark Mohney Rocks

Dr. Mohney has THE BEST "bedside manner." He's always friendly and approachable. Years before my procedure, he was cautious in my request to do the surgery, and provided good, medical reasons not to jump right in. He watched the progression of my problem, and after many, many months, he thought it was time. He was upfront and direct about what to expect post surgery and what the long-term results could be. He answered, and continues, to answer all my questions with patience and a good nature. The only time I can remember seeing him with his game face on was the day of my procedure. I like it that he seemed to be in the zone :-) I would, and do, recommend him to friends and family...to anyone who'll listen!

June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mohney is the very best. He has been my eye doctor for many years and I have always been more than happy. His skills are outstanding and his personal care and concern outstanding. I had cataract surgery on both eyes one year ago and would highly recommend him. I cannot say enough good things about his diagnosis, recommendations for treatment, the procedure itself and of course the results. You could not make a better choice for someone to take care of your eyes.

January 19th, 2015

I don't need a follow up.

September 8th, 2014

Cataract Surgery

Dr. Mark Mohney performed the Laser Cataract Surgery with Catalys Precision Laser System this summer on both of my eyes. He is a kind and compassionate Doctor. I could not have been more satisfied with the results of the surgery and would recommend Dr. Mohney to family and friends. Dr. Mark Mohney is the BEST.

February 5th, 2014

Retired

Polite, respectful, responds to questions, explains procedures well, discusses adverse outcomes as well as positive ones, personable and cheerful, encouraging, conversational, professional in every way - highly recommend

February 1st, 2014

Dr. Mohney ruined my eyesight. Before I went to him I had good vision, but I couldn't drive at night. Now I not only can't see at night, but my vision is blurry and I have difficulty reading. Dr. Mohney was very mean and patronizing after I told him that I couldn't see. Please don't EVER go to this doctor. His actions have severely altered my life and I am miserable because of his negligence.

January 17th, 2014

Fabulous Surgeon

As a Pharmacist and former Sales Representative of an Intraoccular Lens company I did extensive research when it was time to have Cataract surgery. I had previous undergone Radial Keratotomy surgery in the 80's and not only had an extremely thin and flat cornea, but substantial astigmatism. My goal was to be eyeglass free so correcting the astigmatism was important. Because of my previous surgery, some of the Opthalamists I contacted would not give me the newer Toric lens which correct astigmatism. Dr. Mohney has done several of these on former RK patients so I chose him . The results are fabulous. I now have 20/20 vision with no astigmatism and only need eyeglasses for reading. I would highly recommend Dr. Mohney to anyone needing Cataract surgery.

November 9th, 2013

EXCELLENT EYE CARE

Dr. Mohney is EXCELLENT!!! He is very caring and fully answers any of your questions or concerns. He thoroughly explains everything to you. Dr. Mohney is a very kind and compassionate physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an eye doctor. His staff is VERY kind ,professional, and caring. I wouldn't go to anyone but him for my eye care.

April 5th, 2013

Dr. Mohney was thorough in his examination and his direct follow up to all my questions. My business is television production and post production so my eyesight is perhaps even more critical to me than most. He was highly recommended to me by a friend at our church in Atlanta. My eyes developed cataracts and I had my left eye operated on first. There was virtually no pain associated with the procedure and the results were miraculous. I now have 20/15 vision in that eye. After having worn glasses since my early twenties, I cannot describe how liberating the experience has been. I return in about a month to have the same procedure performed my right eye. I heartily endorse Dr. Mohney as I type this review. My only regret is that I didn't make the choice to have the procedure performed sooner!

September 3rd, 2012

Never Been Disappointed

For about 13 years Dr. Mohney had been my doctor; two cataract surgeries and treating macular degen. He has a warm and caring personality and I have never felt rushed through an appointment and have been worked in when necessary. He has a professional friendly and caring staff. I totally trust Dr. Mohney with my eyes. "In my eyes" he's the best...

August 14th, 2012

Susan W. Wootton, CFRE

Dr. Mohney is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, by far the best opthamologist & surgeon, and a very personable individual who takes a real interest in his patients. I am a longtime patient, and recently had 2 cataract surgeries performed by him. I could not believe how comfortable my experience was at the surgery center, nor the absolutely amazing results he achieved with my vision ! Having had to wear glasses since 3rd grade, and then gas permeable contacts for 50 years, I couldn't even imagine being able to see with such clarity & sharpness. My "new" eyes seem like a miracle every day -which I will never take for granted - and Dr. Mohney will always be a True Hero to me !!

June 1st, 2012