A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mokrzycki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mokrzycki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mokrzycki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokrzycki graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mokrzycki has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Mokrzycki MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Mokrzycki practice?
- Dr. Mark Mokrzycki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mokrzycki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See East Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.