A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moleski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moleski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moleski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Moleski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moleski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moleski graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moleski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Owen Moleski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark O. Moleski practice?
- Dr. Mark Moleski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moleski practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.