A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moniz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moniz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moniz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moniz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moniz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark P Moniz MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Moniz practice?
- Dr. Mark Moniz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moniz practices Surgery near Williamsburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gloucester, VA.
See Williamsburg Surgeons.