A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Monroe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monroe
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Monroe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monroe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nelson Monroe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Mark Monroe has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Monroe practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians.