A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Monroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Monroe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monroe
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Monroe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monroe graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Monroe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nelson Monroe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Monroe practice?
- Dr. Mark Monroe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Monroe practices Family Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA.
See Santa Ana Primary Care Doctors.