Dr. Mark Monsour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Monsour?

January 17th, 2017

Mr Monsour was the rudest Doctor I have ever visited. He had a med student with him from WSU and he should be ashamed of the way he acted in front of his student. I cancelled my 2nd appointment with and will not go back. I have had issues with kidney stones for a while and had heard he was an excellent doctor but his bed side manner was horrible..I agree......

March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Monsour seems stymied by anything more complicated than a kidney stone, and, even worse, his office staff acts as gatekeeper to prevent patient access. Monsour was uninterested in my perception of, report of, or experience with my condition and did not offer any discussion of treatment options or goals; instead, he assumed he knew what I wanted and went with it. Then, when complications arose, he was unwilling to communicate and his office would not allow communication by phone or more urgent appointment.

November 20th, 2014

Dr. Monsour has THE worst bedside manner ever. He made me feel like the worst person in the world. He can into the room with his own opinion about my condition and said to me what do you want me to do? You have a kidney stone it's going to hurt. He then proceeded by saying how about we just do surgery today? Will that make you feel better? He not once let me talk or explain my s/s to him. He continued to cut me off at every turn. He was just nasty and hateful. Very arrogant and rude. His office staff was no better, it took two days to make the appt. when I made the appt, I was told to go to medical imaging an hour prior to the appt for an X-ray, I get there and they don't have the order, I go to the office and the young girl at the desk was just as rude as the dr. I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN. THE SERVICE IS TERRIBLE.

October 24th, 2014

stay away-unknowledgeable, arrogant, ignorant

Dr. Mounsour walked in the office seemingly with an intention not to spend there more than 1-2 minutes. He seemed to have formed his opinion even before he came in and before he listened what the problem was. He interrupted me every time I tried to explain what the problem was. Even though I had a recent CAT scan done, he said I needed another one, this time with the contrast. However, he did not prescribe ANY preliminary tests--not any blood test, not even a urine culture. The only test done was a regular urine test you can do with a nurse in any urgent care room. He then said that if the CAT scan will show nothing, he will make another procedure, and that he does not know what it is with me (not surprisingly, as he did not listen what was the problem, less tried to think for at least 30 seconds). Being disappointed after the appointment, I asked while checking out and scheduling the follow-up appointment if I could see another doctor next time, after the CAT scan results. The nurse scheduling the appointment started convincing me that Dr. Monsour is a very good doctor, that he treated her, and described the two procedures he performed. To my surprise, these were EXACTLY the two procedures he wanted me to go through. I believe he simply does not know anything else and treats everyone in one and the same way. Since he is not planning to do anything but these two procedures, apparently there is not need for him to spend time listening to the patient, this is why no listening and rushing out after 2 minutes spent in the office. No need to say that, since no preliminary tests had been performed, the insurance did not approve the CAT scan. (Luckily I got the notice it is not certified before performing it, so at least was not left paying on my own, but, as a result, I could not do even what he prescribed.) Going to see another doctor.

May 24th, 2013

After being rushed to the hospital in 2003, I was x-rayed for various injuries. While looking for some other injury, they found tumors/cancer in both kidneys. I was then assigned Dr. Monsour. Through Dr. Monsour's intervention, I was able to be seen by a specilaist at the Cleveland Clinic in two weeks, instead of the normal 3 months. After my surgery at the Cleveland Clinic (partial nephrectomy) I had to go there as a follow up (1 month, 3 months, 6 months) for two years. Eventually, when I could go to a local physician, I went looking for Dr. Monsour. He always answered my questions. I pretty much know exactly where I stand medically when I deal with him.

March 27th, 2013

Physician who treats professionals with respect.

I would rate Dr. Monsour as the best physician I have ever dealt with. I have been a patient of Dr. Monsour for over 10 years. I can tell that he keeps current with medical research and he offers very complete and logical explanations of his recommendations and treatment. He is always willing to answer questions and allows me to make all the appropriate decisions. His office runs very efficiently and I have never had to wait long. He values his patient's time and is very efficient in his interactions. I trust him completely with my healthcare. I saw there were some less than positive reviews here and I want to submit a review to strongly disagree. I couldn't be more happy.

April 25th, 2012

One of the worst bedside manners

I've worked in an ER for a year and have seen quite a few doctors throughout my life due to various medical issues and moving. Dr. Monsour had one of the worst bedside manners I have ever experienced. He seemed as though he had made up his mind before even walking in the exam room door. He didn't let me finish explanations. He also assumed I had no idea what I was talking about and jumped to many conclusions. The staff was very nice, though.

August 8th, 2017