A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Montag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Montag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Montag, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Montag graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montag has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charles Montag MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Montag practice?
- Dr. Mark Montag has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Montag practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.