A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moosikasuwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moosikasuwan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moosikasuwan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Moosikasuwan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- Saint Vincents Hosp & Med Ctr New York, NY
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Naruepon Moosikasuwan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Moosikasuwan practice?
- Dr. Mark Moosikasuwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Moosikasuwan practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.