Dr. Mark Moradi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Moradi?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Mark Moradi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016

Exemplary Physician and Staff!

Exceptionally caring physician, committed to his patients. I have been fortunate to have Dr. Moradi as a physician for almost a decade, he is very knowledgable in his field, thorough in his treatment and goes above and beyond his duties to ensure each patient get individual care from the moment you enter this office. Equally caring is his staff from the common courtesy follow up calls often not returned by other physician offices to the prompt scheduling of appointments. Exemplary physician !

June 3rd, 2015

Dr. Moradi is meticulous, experienced, and patient with any concerns or questions you might have. From my first visit, he was very honest and through, and he made sure that he answered any/ all the questions my husband and I had after each visit. Dr. Moradi will make sure all angles are covered before surgery, he will visit you every day after surgery, he will give you the best care possible, and will make sure everything goes smoothly afterwards. It's rare to find a doctor that genuinly cares for his patients to the degree that Dr. Moradi does, and that made me feel even more confident to be under his care.

March 11th, 2015

Thank you Dr. Moradi

I had a surgery performed by Dr. Moradi and as scared as I was he was there every step of the way personally. I am very grateful for the excellent work that he has done and that he still treats me as if I needed the most attention out of all his patients. I would recommend him to my friends and family with ease.

April 23rd, 2014

Patient RN

I've been Dr. Moradi's Pt. for approximately 4 years. While still under his care, there has been no progression in symptoms or advancement in my primary diagnosis. Most recently, he is treating me for peri- menopause; I am currently on hormone therapy & feeling fantastic! Dr. Moradi is a true gentleman who is well related and empathetic toward the female population; a rare find! He has an unhurried approach and calming bedside manner with a witty sense of humor. Coupled with his broad based knowledge, he is able to comprehensively explain complex pathophysiology and associated treatment modalities. Patient notification of diagnostic results occur in a timely fashion. He and his staff are courteous, professional, friendly and personable. I have had no difficulty scheduling appointments and generally wait less than 15 min. I hold the highest regards for this physician and genuinely appreciate his superior standards of care.

April 9th, 2014

OB/GYN AND CANCER SPECIALIST

MY WIFE THINKS HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN HIS FIELD OF MEDICINE. HIS OFFICE STAFF IS VERY EXCELLENT FOR HIS PRACTICE. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS VERY CALMING. WE'VE SENT OTHER PEOPLE THAT WE KNOW WHO THINK HE'S ALSO GREAT.

September 10th, 2013

Grateful for great care

My family is very happy that we chose to have Dr. Moradi treat and manage my wife's primary periteneal cancer. We believe that it is his perseverance, guidance, and vigilance with her care, as well as his kind and caring staff, that have helped keep my wife alive and well up to this point in time. She has undergone a major surgery as well as several rounds of chemotherapy over the last 2+ years with some very difficult complications which she was able to overcome, thanks to Dr. Moradi's care and God.

August 17th, 2013

Dr. Moradi is friendly and respectful and occasionally very funny. He listens well and remembers your name. I have liked him ever since my uterine cancer surgery in 2004.

March 17th, 2013

Not a dr for pregnancy!

Dr. Moradi was great as a gynecologist but when I got pregnant, he didn't refer me to an obgyn and instead, sent me for several hormone level blood tests. He didn't however send me for first trimester routine tests and in my second trimester, when I learned that I missed the time period to test during the first trimester, he said he didn't know of those tests because he's not a specialist! Therefore, I highly recommend steering away if you're pregnant. My concern is that he didn't notify me that in advance and I wasted precious time under his care. Other than that, he took care of me for my gynecological care.

January 26th, 2013

Excellent doctor, highly skilled surgeon. I highly recommend him. Also, his staff is wonderful and friendly.

September 24th, 2012

Dr Moradi's office is unprofessionally staffed, with assistants who can be rude and inappropriately invasive in their questioning. Having to wait for over 90 minutes, I was unable to get any answers about when he would be available. He seems to provide himself on 'quality time' with patients, but the 20 minute he spent with me didn't merit the long wait. Finally, it has been impossible to get his office to send results to my doctor. I would strongly recommend seeking another specialist.

July 8th, 2011

Don't go to this doctor

Worst doctor i ever meet

February 28th, 2011

Staff is rude

The staff is very rude and they try to charge extra to your insurance without your consent