A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morales is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Morales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance