Dr. J Morales MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 25th, 2015
Excellent Heart Surgeon!
Dr. Morales operated on my father and I must say he is darn good heart surgeon! He put me and my family at ease and guaranteed us my father was going to be ok and my father is recovering very good.

December 15th, 2014
Excellent bedside manner with me. I couldn't of been made more at ease with my surgery before and after. Very compassionate doctor. Highly recommend him to everyone no matter what age group. Bilingual which helped our communication. My family was also made very aware of my surgery process.

December 19th, 2011
Kaitlyn's mom
When we first found out our daughter was sick we were numb, frozen, and mostly scared. We did not want to lose our baby. She was only 2 months old when we found out she was in congenital heart failure. Dr. Morales was the first and only doctor we consulted with. We felt comfortable with him immediately and knew that each child he dealt with was not just a patient; they were personal to him. She is a happy, healthy 3.5 year old right now and we thank God for Dr. Morales every single day (sometimes numerous times a day!). He truly is our angel and has earned his wings.

January 4th, 2011
The BEST Doctor
Dr. Morales is a great surgeon. He really cares about his patients. I would strongly recommend him to everyone! He is an angel!! Thank you for saving my mothers life. I will be greatful forever.

August 13th, 2009
GREAT DR.
HE HAS BEEN OPERATING ON MY SON FOR 11 YEARS NOW. I WOULD NEVER TAKE MY SON TO ANYONE ELSE. ( MY SON WAS BORN WITH A BAD HEART AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO NEED WORK AS HE GETS OLDER. HE IS NOW 11 )