A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morasch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morasch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morasch graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Morasch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- St Vincent Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morasch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Morasch practice?
Dr. Mark Morasch practices Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT.
See Chicago Surgeons.