A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moriarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moriarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moriarty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moriarty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moriarty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Angel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark H Moriarty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Moriarty practice?
- Dr. Mark Moriarty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moriarty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smithfield, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, NC and Clayton, NC.
See Smithfield Surgeons.