A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Morisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Morisaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Morisaki graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morisaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Morisaki MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Morisaki practice?
- Dr. Mark Morisaki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Morisaki practices Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Honolulu Gastroenterologists.