A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moronell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moronell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moronell, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moronell graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Moronell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark William Moronell FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Moronell practice?
- Dr. Mark Moronell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moronell practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Homer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Dayton, OH.
See Homer Internists and Homer Cardiologists.