A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Moskowitz MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Moskowitz practices Medical Oncology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Oncologists.