A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Moskowitz practice?
Dr. Mark Moskowitz practices Medical Oncology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Punta Gorda, FL.
See Bonita Springs Oncologists.