A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moskowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Moskowitz MD is a male Oncologist , has 29 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Mark Moskowitz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moskowitz practices Medical Oncology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Oncologists.