Oncologists

9776 Bonita Beach Rd SE
Ste 201A
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
239-434-2622
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
by Mary Ann on Jul 25th, 2014

Doctor Moskowitz has been treating me for breast cancer for over 15 years. He has been compassionate and professional in all aspects of my care. He and his staff are wonderful, from the front desk to the nurses that work with me and administer chemotherapy. I would not go anywhere else for treatment.

|  Wonderful doctor and staff  |  show details
by Lauren P on Jul 11th, 2014

I was receiving my care at University of Chicago. I never felt so cared for as I have with Dr Moskowitz. He listens to me. His staff is wonderful.

|  show details
Jul 4th, 2014

Dr Moskowitz spent a lot of time with us and made us comfortable with his plans for my dad. We were so grateful for his help.

|  show details
by Tom Olmsted on Apr 18th, 2014

He has little to no bedside manner. He was interrupted three times during the exam. He is very arrogant.

|  KNOWS MORE THAN GOD. RUNS A MILL. INEPT FRONT OFFICE  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

This provider runs a massive mill. And if you have any question that is a deviation of his mill practice he has no time for you. Be perfectly polite at all times, because this is also a finishing school, where fair staff are moody, annoyed and easily bothered as they waste hours and days of your time

|  Great guy!  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

Dr Moskowitz treated me with skill and respect. He spent a great deal of time with me and my family. He made us feel cared for. I was recently diagnosed with cancer so I was very apprehensive when I came to him; when we left his office we felt hopeful and secure that we were in the right hands.