A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moster graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Leslie Moster MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Moster practice?
- Dr. Mark Moster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Moster practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.