A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Eye Diseases, Eye Movement Disorders Ocular Motility, and Multiple Sclerosis MS.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moster graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Moster practice?
Dr. Mark Moster practices Neurology and Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Neurologists and Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Moster, Dr. Marcel Moster, Dr. Marcelino Moster, Dr. Marcellus Moster, Dr. Marcelo Moster, Dr. Marco Moster