A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Moster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Moster is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Moster, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pathologic Nystagmus
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moster graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moster has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Moster practice?
Dr. Mark Moster practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.