A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mostovych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mostovych is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mostovych
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mostovych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mostovych, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostovych graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mostovych has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alexander Mostovych MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Mostovych practice?
- Dr. Mark Mostovych has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mostovych practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.