A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mostovych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mostovych is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mostovych, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mostovych graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mostovych has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Mostovych MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Mostovych practice?
- Dr. Mark Mostovych has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mostovych practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Jacksonville Surgeons.