Learn more about Dr. Mark Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mueller is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mueller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Mueller practice?
Dr. Mark Mueller practices Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Emergency Medical Services near West Pawlet, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Bomoseen, VT and Brandon, VT.
See West Pawlet Family Physicians, West Pawlet Allergists, and West Pawlet Emergency Physicians.