A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mulholland is Good. Dr. Mulholland has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mulholland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulholland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mulholland practice?
Dr. Mark Mulholland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Walla Walla, WA.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Mulholland, Dr. Markus Mulholland, Dr. Marlon Mulholland, Dr. Marcelo Mulholland, Dr. Marc Mulholland, Dr. Marcellus Mulholland