A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mulholland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mulholland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mulholland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Mulholland MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Mulholland practice?
- Dr. Mark Mulholland has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mulholland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richland, WA.
See Richland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.