A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Muller is Excellent. Dr. Muller has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Muller has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Muller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Muller practice?
Dr. Mark Muller practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Muller, Dr. Marcel Muller, Dr. Marcelino Muller, Dr. Marcellus Muller, Dr. Marcelo Muller, Dr. Marco Muller