A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Munekata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Munekata, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munekata graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Munekata has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
- Harbor -Ucla Med Ctr, Torrance, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Tadaaki Munekata MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Munekata practice?
- Dr. Mark Munekata has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Munekata practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists.