Dr. Mark Munro MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2017
Dr. Munro was my Super Hero!!!
Dr. Munro came into the hospital yesterday afternoon to perform Surgery on my Mothers Leg. He was very caring, understanding and informed me of a plan he has for her. I truly needed his help with her. I was afraid my good byes were my last when they were wheeling her away for surgery. Dr. Munro gave my mother and I a second chance. In am so Thankful for this man!!!

October 31st, 2016
Excellent procedure and rapid recovery
Although I saw the doctor just prior to surgery, he obviously did the best job i could have expected from the injury to my fenur and hip and I sincerely recommend him to anyone,

July 14th, 2016
This man is amazing. He changed my life for the better and I could never be able to repay him.

February 12th, 2016
Not sure yet how successful surgery was as I'm still experiencing pain a year later. I'm hoping for the best. He doesn't have an answer for me other than to stretch more.

October 24th, 2015
Dr Munro.... what can I say about the man other than he is the best there is . I was flown to ORMC in Jan of 08 in real bad shape, the man put me back together . He's my hero ...

September 30th, 2015
so far so good. going to see him the second time around and the staff is amazing,,,,, dr is very cool. I just have more questions....

March 6th, 2015
Col USMCR (ret)
Dr. Munro has replaced both my hips and has performed orthoscopic surgery on my left knee to repair a tear in my medial miniscus. He is an exceptionally gifted surgeon!

September 16th, 2014
This must be a practical joke
Over the course of 6 weeks after having to have emergency surgery due to a fractured/dislocated wrist, I have spent no more than 5 mins with Dr. Munro and that was at my first office visit 3 weeks post-op. He offered me a pain med refill after it had been filled 4 days prior (seems legit) and didn't discuss my injury with me. The nurse who removed my remaining staples did not put gloves on and she left steri-strips over the staples as she pried them out of my arm; while laughing at me being in pain. Overall, his office staff are rude and unhelpful with the exception of 3 people (a med student, a PA, and the very nice man who fitted me for my brace). I don't need my physician to have stellar social skills, I do need my physician to care about my health and well-being. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, regardless of his medical talents.

March 20th, 2014
Beware
Arrogant, and not the least bit compassionate about his patients. I've NEVER had a worse experience. I wouldn't even refer a dog to his practice. Wish I could give no stars, but unfortunately not an option.

November 1st, 2012
Dr. Munro is a caring, professional and wonderful surgeon. I know that without him, I would not be walking today. He has performed several surgeries on my ankles due to injuries in a car crash and without him, I don't know where I'd be. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

October 13th, 2012
DR . MUNRO WAS WONDERFUL--HE TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THE NURSING STAFF ON THE ORTHRO WARD WAS WONDERFUL, CARING AND VERY SUPPORTIVE---I WAS UP SHOPPING ON POST OP DAY 9 WITH MY WALKER AT SUPER TARGET FOR 3 HOURS----THANK YOU DR. MUNRO

August 28th, 2012
Excellent Dr. (review Caroline Morgan daughter of patient)
Dr. Munro has excellent bedside manners. He was able to reconstruct my moms left leg beautifuly. Very caring doctor. High