A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Munroe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Munroe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Munroe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munroe graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Munroe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Munroe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Munroe practice?
- Dr. Mark Munroe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Munroe practices Internal Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN.
See Bloomington Internists.