Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Rich A on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Murnin is the best PCP I've ever went to. The staff is always friendly, the wait times are very short--I'm usually in the waiting room for less than a minute, then brought to an exam room with a 5-10 minute wait. He is really down to Earth, easy to talk to, and he actually takes time to listen. Never once did I feel rushed and he always explained or answered all of my questions. I've been to plenty of Drs which may be book smart but lacked common sense. Dr. Murnin is the exact opposite in that he listens, doesn't talk down to you, and gives practical advice. For example on my first visit my heart rate was high and he asked if I was nervous. I told him about my social anxiety and he understood. He waited a few minutes, took my blood pressure/pulse again and it lowered considerably. Every other Dr. would hook me up to heart machines, prescribe high doses of blood pressure meds even after explaining about my anxiety. He just seems like a genuinely nice person who cares about his patients and IMO a great doctor.