Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Rich A on Nov 21st, 2014

Dr. Murnin is the best PCP I've ever went to. The staff is always friendly, the wait times are very short--I'm usually in the waiting room for less than a minute, then brought to an exam room with a 5-10 minute wait. He is really down to Earth, easy to talk to, and he actually takes time to listen. Never once did I feel rushed and he always explained or answered all of my questions. I've been to plenty of Drs which may be book smart but lacked common sense. Dr. Murnin is the exact opposite in that he listens, doesn't talk down to you, and gives practical advice. For example on my first visit my heart rate was high and he asked if I was nervous. I told him about my social anxiety and he understood. He waited a few minutes, took my blood pressure/pulse again and it lowered considerably. Every other Dr. would hook me up to heart machines, prescribe high doses of blood pressure meds even after explaining about my anxiety. He just seems like a genuinely nice person who cares about his patients and IMO a great doctor.

He hates his job show details He hates his job
Sep 25th, 2012

Dr. Murnin came to see me in the hospital because he was covering for my PCP. Dr. Murnin was hungover and very rude and disrespectful towards me. First thing he said when he came in was "what do you want" in a blunt manner. As I was talking to him he just interrupts me and does not allow me to finish and leaves in less than 5 minutes. He is a pathetic excuse for a doctor.