A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Murphey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Murphey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Joint Diseases
- Muscle Cancer
- Muscule Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Murphey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Douglas Murphey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Murphey practice?
- Dr. Mark Murphey has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Murphey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Millersville, MD.
See Millersville Radiologists.