A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Murphey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Murphey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Diseases
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fat tissue cancer (Liposarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Joint Diseases
- Muscle Cancer
- Muscule Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphey graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Murphey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center