Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Murray
Dr. Mark Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greeneville, TN, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Takoma Regional Hospital, North Cypress Medical Center and Christus St. Catherine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Mark Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeneville, TN.
Dr. Robert Thomas
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Greeneville, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Jeffrey Tanita
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Greeneville, TN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Isioma Aninyei
Internal Medicine, Residency
Greeneville, TN 0.01 mi7