A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Musicant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Musicant, Preventive Medicine, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Musicant, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Musicant graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Musicant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Harris Musicant MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Musicant practice?
- Dr. Mark Musicant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Musicant practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Emergency Physicians, Santa Barbara Primary Care Doctors, and Santa Barbara Preventive Medicine Specialists.