Dr. Mark Harris Musicant MD is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Musicant is Good. Dr. Musicant has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Musicant, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Musicant graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Musicant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospitals
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musicant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Musicant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Musicant practice?
Dr. Mark Musicant practices Occupational Medicine and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Musicant, Dr. Markus Musicant, Dr. Marlon Musicant, Dr. Marcelo Musicant, Dr. Marc Musicant, Dr. Marcellus Musicant