A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Myerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Myerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Myerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myerson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Myerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Myerson practice?
Dr. Mark Myerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons, Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons, and Baltimore Sports Medicine Doctors.