A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Myerson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Myerson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Myerson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acquired Foot Deformities
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Comminuted Fractures
- Compartment Syndromes
- Diabetic Foot
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Diseases
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Myerson graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Myerson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myerson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Myerson practice?
Dr. Mark Myerson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.