Dr. Mark Norman Friedman MD and DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Friedman practice?
Dr. Mark Friedman practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Dayton Neurologists, Dayton Internists, Dayton Physiatrists, and Dayton Psychiatrists.