A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Friedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Dayton Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norman Friedman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Friedman practices Neurology, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Dayton Neurologists, Dayton Internists, Dayton Physiatrists, and Dayton Psychiatrists.