A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Friedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norman Friedman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Neurologists.