Learn more about Dr. Mark Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Friedman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norman Friedman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Mark Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Neurologists.