Dr. Mark Harvey Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mark Harvey?

Very caring attentive and caring

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Harvey to others experiencing afib issues. Aside from his knowledge in the field I found him to be very attentive and caring. He took great time to listen to my challenges and was very clear in communicating the procedure. The medical staff spoke very well of him as well. He attended to my needs every day while I was in the hospital. Thank you Dr Harvey. You are truly committed to your patients.

Patient of over a year...

Posted on September 20th, 2008

I have seen Dr. Harvey's PA, Cheri High, more than Dr. Harvey himself. When I have seen him he has been condescending, arrogant, and dismissive. I have been put through a run of over a dozen different medications & dosages (with no samples or small prescription sizes, so no consideration for the cost of these prescriptions) and despite most of them saying I should have blood tests to monitor various things in my blood they havent even followed up with me, even after I call to report adverse effects. I have requested records which took over a month and a half to get to me, even with several phone calls. I was told I was supposed to have an appointment following an ultrasound then told I would have that appointment the following day, when I live over an hour away! Test results took forever to get, phone calls don't get returned in a timely manner, and the billing can be ridiculous. I can understand an office having an office day or week but an off year...I am looking for a new cardiologist.

Had Wonderful Experience