A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Lerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Lerman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Research
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lerman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norbert Lerman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Mark Lerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Lerman practices Psychiatry near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Psychiatrists.