A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Robinson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nichols Robinson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Mark Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Robinson practices Neurological Surgery near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Pueblo, CO.