A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Stein practice?
Dr. Mark Stein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Encino, CA.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.