A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nathan Stein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.