A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nathan Stein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ and Encino, CA.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Oncologists, and New Brunswick Hematologists.