A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Stein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Stein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nathan Stein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Stein practice?
- Dr. Mark Stein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Stein practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists, New Brunswick Hematologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.