Learn more about Dr. Mark Nachamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nachamie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachamie
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachamie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nachamie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachamie graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nachamie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Nachamie MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Nachamie practice?
- Dr. Mark Nachamie has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nachamie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.