Learn more about Dr. Mark Nadaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nadaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaud graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nadaud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Nadaud practice?
Dr. Mark Nadaud practices Family Medicine near Genoa, OH.
See Genoa Family Physicians.