A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nadaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nadaud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadaud graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadaud has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Nadaud DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Nadaud practice?
- Dr. Mark Nadaud has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nadaud practices Family Medicine near Genoa, OH.
See Genoa Primary Care Doctors.