Dr. Mark Nadaud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Nadaud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Nadaud is one of the rare finds in healthcare. He is non-judgemental, takes the time you need when you see him and is such a caring person. I believe having a Doctor who cares and listens is the first step to better health. I am the lucky one, because I have him as my Doctor

May 10th, 2011

loved hime

April 8th, 2010

We love Dr Nadaud!

I was very apprehensive about switching Dr's when we moved back to my hometown of Genoa and 35 minutes away from the Dr in Toledo that we'd been seeing and had grown to know and love over the 12 years I'd been away. Sadly, she was no longer networked with our insurance so we simply didn't find it logical to make the 35 mile drive one direction. Luckily my Uncle gave me a referral to Dr Nadaud who just so happens to be conveniently located 2 miles from our new home. My Uncle has been a patient of his since the mid 80's. He told me that he couldn't be happier with him and based on the things I told him regarding our previous family physician, he assured me that I would probably like Dr Nadaud just as much. He couldn't have been more accurate. The very 1st appointment I had to make to see Dr Nadaud, I was dealing with a somewhat personal (but common) female matter and I was actually pretty upset and slightly embarrassed about the whole ordeal. I had a bit of an issue with one of the women at the front desk when I called to make the appointment (I don't know which one it was but I know to ask for Deb when I call from now on to avoid that situation again.) Once I got to the office and since I already had all my new patient information filled out prior, I didn't wait very long to get in. 10 minutes maybe? By the time I was called back to the exam room, seen by the nurse, and settled in, I had broken down into tears because I was in agony and slightly distraught/anxious about the idea of having a brand new male Dr (which is something I'm not used to) do a female related exam. When the Dr came in, he saw that I was upset right away and asked me what was going on. "Why the tears?" ~ I explained and he told me that I didn't need to worry about him passing judgment because a female exam was part of his job. His bedside manner is AWESOME and before he proceeded with the exam, he made certain that I was calm and relaxed. When I explained to him that I called the office and got the run around when I tried to get them to write me a script for my ailment (since I already knew what the problem was.. His staff instead instructed me to go to the pharmacy, pay an arm and a leg for an over the counter alternative, which I had a horrible reaction to only adding to the problem) he was very angry that his staff didn't let him know that I'd called for a simpler and cheaper fix. He stated that there was no reason whatsoever why they didn't fill the RX that I asked for in the 1st place and that I shouldn't have had to wait 3 days to be seen, only prolonging my treatment and my anguish. He then welcomed me to feel free to ask to speak to him directly over the phone in the event I ever found myself in that predicament again. Before the exam was conducted (which confirmed my diagnosis by the way) Dr Nadaud took the time to look over my new patient registration paperwork and noted that I'd had a hysterectomy a little less than a year prior. He asked me if I'd had my one year post op "pap" yet, to which I replied; "No, I haven't had a chance to schedule it with my OB/GYN. We've just been so busy with the move and I figured that I still had a couple of months before it needed to be done since it hasn't quite been a year." He said "Well, I'll save you the hassle and if it's okay with you, I'll go ahead and do that today. This way it's one less thing you'll have to worry about and you'll be in the free and clear for another 4 years." *thumbs up* After the exam was completed, he gave me a RX for the meds I originally called in for (he even included a couple of refills on the slip just incase the one dose didn't work for me. He asked me if there was anything else he could do for me that day. When I told him no and thanked him,. he smiled and said "You're welcome. It was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to having you as my patient and I look forward to seeing you again. Welcome aboard! Be well!"I got a phone call a couple of days later from his office letting me know that my test results came back normal, I was feeling better, and I couldn't have been happier. He's since taken good care of my daughters and my husband. I really feel that Dr Mark went out of his way and put my well being and my good health in his best interest and at the top of his priority list. I would absolutely, positively recommend him to anyone looking for a good Dr that really truly cares about and listens to their patients. I can't say enough good things about him! THANKS DOC!

July 11th, 2017