Learn more about Dr. Mark Naddaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Naddaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Naddaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddaf graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Naddaf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Naddaf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Naddaf practice?
- Dr. Mark Naddaf has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Naddaf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH and Dundee, MI.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.