A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Naddaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Naddaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naddaf
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naddaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Naddaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddaf graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Naddaf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Naddaf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Naddaf practice?
- Dr. Mark Naddaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Naddaf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Pediatric Specialists.