A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Naddaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Naddaf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Naddaf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naddaf graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Naddaf has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Toledo Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Naddaf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Naddaf practice?
Dr. Mark Naddaf practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Defiance, OH and Tiffin, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians, Toledo Pediatric Specialists, and Toledo Gastroenterologists.