A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nagrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nagrani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagrani
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nagrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nagrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagrani graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Nagrani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Bert Fish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Amar Nagrani MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Nagrani practice?
- Dr. Mark Nagrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nagrani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Internists and New Smyrna Beach Gastroenterologists.