A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nakajima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nakajima, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakajima graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nakajima has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Y Nakajima MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Y. Nakajima practice?
- Dr. Mark Nakajima has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nakajima practices Anesthesiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists.