Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Nathan
Dr. Mark Nathan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Concord, CA and Concord, CA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Nathan is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus. Dr. Nathan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Nathan has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mark Nathan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Ethan Schram
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Matthew Devane
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Gary Woodworth
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Oakland, CA 0 mi41