A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Mark Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nathan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Cardiologists.