A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Mark Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nathan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Cardiologists.