A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nathan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nathan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Mark Nathan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nathan practices Cardiovascular Disease near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Brentwood, CA.
See San Ramon Cardiologists.