Dr. Mark Nathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Nathan?

January 22nd, 2017

Total Jerk

I went to this being a few years ago, and he minimized my heart condition. He told me that I was so d*** anxious....these were his exact words...and he didn't know what to do with me. It wasn't that I had an anxiety disorder, my heart was racing above 100 beats a minute constantly. Every time I'm hospitalized, all the doctors and nurses talk about is my heart rate remaining so high even when I'm lying there doing nothing. And this jerk of a doctor insulted me and upset me more, because he wasn't smart enough to figure out what was going on with my heart. How can you swear at your patients. So he's not all that. I regret accepting the referral to him. What a loser.

November 7th, 2013

law

This Doctor took his time to explain my options and results. He seemed. He took notes and seemed very knowledgeable. He recommended other tests which were not brought to my attention by the other specialists. Very experienced.

November 7th, 2013