Learn more about Dr. Mark Neagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Neagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neagle graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Neagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neagle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Neagle practice?
Dr. Mark Neagle practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO and Estes Park, CO.
See Loveland Internists, Loveland Pulmonologists, Loveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Loveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.