Learn more about Dr. Mark Neagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Neagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neagle
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neagle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Neagle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neagle graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Neagle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- McKee Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Neagle MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Neagle practice?
- Dr. Mark Neagle has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Neagle practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cheyenne, WY.
See Cheyenne Internists, Cheyenne Pulmonologists, Cheyenne Critical Care Practitioners, and Cheyenne Sleep Medicine Doctors.