A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Neault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Neault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neault
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neault Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Neault, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Neault graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Neault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northshore University Healthsyste
- Highland Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Neault MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Neault practice?
- Dr. Mark Neault has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Neault practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincolnshire, IL.
See Lincolnshire Surgeons.