A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Needham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Needham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Needham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Needham graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Needham has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Richard Needham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Needham practice?
- Dr. Mark Needham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Needham practices Family Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors.