Learn more about Dr. Mark Nespeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nespeca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nespeca, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nespeca graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nespeca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nespeca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Nespeca practice?
Dr. Mark Nespeca practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.