A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nessim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nessim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nessim, JD, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nessim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Nessim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Nessim JD and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Nessim practice?
- Dr. Mark Nessim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Nessim practices Anesthesiology near Dekalb, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Sandwich, IL.
See Dekalb Anesthesiologists.