A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nestor is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nestor, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nestor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Nestor MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Nestor practice?
- Dr. Mark Nestor has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Nestor practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.