A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Nestor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Nestor, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nestor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nestor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Nestor practice?
Dr. Mark Nestor practices Dermatology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Dermatologists.